AF Vision (Our Why)
We want to school and stimulate young Nigerians so they can shape an equal and poverty free country and continent.
This is why our vision/destination is an Africa of young active citizens maximising opportunities to foster economic progress thereby giving rise to a poverty free continent.
AF Core Values (Our How)
- We learn non-stop: We embody kaizen, we are continuously becoming better versions of ourselves.
- We demonstrate good leadership all the time: In a continent that is sorely lacking leadership, we are a breath of fresh air.
- We always look for better, faster and out-of-the-box ways to get things done. We do not believe there is anything as a status quo.
- We are happy people who enjoy having fun: The work we do can get pretty intense so we try to have some fun while doing it. We work hard and play hard.
- We take responsibility for ourselves and our society: We take ownership of our own behaviours. Making the world better is not somebody’s job, it is our job.
- We always do the right thing: Our actions are consistent no matter where we are, who is watching and how we are feeling.
- We believe in the equal value of every human being no matter their gender, race, location or any other factor.
AF Mission (Our Why)
Our mission is to implement sustainable programmes that:
- Develop the capacity of young women for increased wealth creation
- Advocate for educational policies that engender sustainable livelihoods
- Foster the development of young people into active and responsible citizens
- Advocate for the involvement of women and young people in governance